Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Testimonial - Rheumatoid Factor Levels


Dear John,

I had a session with you at your Founder's Session Intensive and I am writing with an update on progress since that treatment.

As I mentioned to you at the time, following the birth of my child a number of years ago, and a bout of joint pain, it was found that I had a high Rheumatoid Factor reading. All other test results were consistently negative or normal but the high RF always remained and I had been told it would probably always be like that. 

You addressed this (amongst other things) during my session. I am delighted to report that my RF is now normal. After years of it being consistently in the 90's, recent blood tests showed it to be a very acceptable '10'. I am over the moon!

Thank-you.
BodyTalk Student - Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment