Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Scientific Acceptance of Complementary Healthcare


As you are probably aware I was published in JAMR, the Journal of Alternative Medical Research earlier this year, which is a peer-reviewed journal circulated primarily in Europe. The editors and review committee I dealt with at the journal proved to be very cooperative in helping me promote the concepts of BodyTalk.
Their enthusiasm to look at alternative and complementary healthcare systems to enhance the medical model impressed me. There is now a scientific committee that has been set up with the purpose to promote awareness of complementary and integrative medicine throughout the whole healthcare system in Europe.
This committee also organizes regular conferences on a very large-scale to further this promotion. The most recent conference was the Jerusalem International Conference on integrative medicine held in Jerusalem From May 13th to 15th, 2012. It was very well attended and had dozens of presentations on all aspects of integrated medicine. I will try to keep you posted on the future conferences because we really should be trying to attend them whenever possible.
I was honored to be invited too join the scientific committee. I have listed the committee members below so that you can see the caliber of people who are involved with this project. There is exceptional diversity and wisdom among the many members of the committee. It is great that they saw fit to invite me on the committee because I was the founder of the BodyTalk System, which they are endorsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment