Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Book Review


The One in the Mirror
See what you truly are!
By Ramesh Balsekar

This book was written by Ramesh Balsekar, who was a beloved teacher of Esther and myself. He wrote many books – all brilliant, but this was a very different book because it is short and is made up of various reflections that Ramesh jotted down whenever they came to mind.

Each reflection was very short – anywhere from two lines to a page. Each reflection is profound in its wisdom. They encapsulate the deeper philosophy behind much of the work I teach in The BodyTalk System.

I will be putting several of the reflections on my quote page in the blog so you can enjoy the incredible wisdom of this truly great teacher. I will post one along with this book review.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment